Sunday 12 May 2013

RGC Shares: Happy Mother's Day & a fun share

Happy Mothers Day! to all the amazing mothers in the world. I have a great mother who like the lyrics of "Wings" by Little Mix has pushed me to work hard at my dreams. It is because of this push I am where I am today. Thanks to all supportive and loving mothers.


"Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly"--------"Wings" by Little Mix lyrics


To the right is a fun share:
Jessica Sanchez and her glee club does a cover on the "Glee" glee finale which aired on Thursday May 9th, 2013.

Enjoy and remember we all have wings and "wings are made to fly"!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day and Birthday to my little Mama and all mothers... Mother's love is akin to Divine Love... :QC.

    ReplyDelete