Wednesday 1 May 2013

RGC Shares: American Idol- Jessica Sanchez

What's my favorite song for starting off the warmer weather in Canada? Well it's the song from the "non-winner" of American Idol last year.

Jessica Sanchez was a star from the get go (Which I just found out- guess I should start watching American Idol again...). She is only 17 now and when she was 16 she was busting it up on American Idol like a real "Beyonce"! 
Best line:
"When you challenge her she comes back at you ferocious"

She got to come back fierce on the American Idol stage with her new song is with one of my absolute favorite singers, Ne-Yo. 
She has won my heart as a new singer. I wish her future success.
(Check out her recent Interview: http://www.popsugar.com/Jessica-Sanchez-Glee-Interview-Performance-Video-30113075)... Her career is jumping!
Above is her single (ft.Ne-Yo) - I am sure she will continue to make some new fans.

Lesson learned: Never give up and show all doubters what you can really do!



No comments:

Post a Comment