Wednesday 21 November 2012

RGC Shares: AMA's Performances 2012- One word... "Pink"


As a person who supports and loves the arts, I have to share Pink's performance at the 2012 American Music Awards. Please see the link above if you haven't watched it yet. Besides all the performances at the AMA's being extremely entertaining, this one takes the cake on creative. It is definitely the best performance at the 2012 AMA's by any artist.

My main interest is in dancing and acting over singing. Pink merged everything into one breath-taking performance. She started in a stance similar to the "Gemini Special Fighting Stance" from the movie, "The Man with the Iron Fists", which recently came out. That beginning alone had me mesmerized  All I can think when I hear Pink is Amazing!

I would suggest you search on YouTube some of the other performances, as even Taylor Swift added so much more than her usual to her performance.

Now for the most popular performance of the night. PSY (The korean singer who is now viral) performed with MC Hammer. It was so much fun watching all the celebrities attempt to Gangnam Style style at their seats. No matter if you love it or not, this performance is one worth mentioning. Please see it below and let me know what you think...



1 comment:

  1. Giggles... Steven, Steven, Steven! Gangnam Style? Really???...Chuckles...SMH

    ReplyDelete