Sunday 18 November 2012

RGC Shares: Loving Glee isn't the worst thing I could do...


So seeing we are a "glee" club. Me being a fan of the Glee TV series that most love or hate should not be too much of a surprise. I am also a fan of the musical "Grease". So last Thursday when the "Glease" episode came out, I was more than loving it.

The Glee Cast performed "There are worst things I could do" as a major dramatic point in the episode. This was a song I liked from Grease, but Glee found a way to make me love it.

What can I say- I am a sucker for drama, romance, music and dancing. Looking forward to eventually getting some of RGC's repertoire from musicals. We just have to choose the right ones... hmmm

PS- Just being a "Gleek" but if you like Grease you should definitely check out the other songs they covered from Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment